MISS XLD SCHOLARSHIP cONTEST 2024
The Miss Xtreme Level Dance Scholarship is awarded each year to 4 XLD company dancers. Miss Xtreme Level Dance (ages 15-17), Teen Miss Xtreme Level Dance (ages 12-14), Junior Miss Xtreme Level Dance (ages 9-11) and Little Miss Xtreme Level Dance (ages 6-8). They will serve as roles models for the entire studio and must exhibit qualities such as leadership, diversity in dance, creativity, humble spirit, confidence and a focus on unity and XLD pride.
This Scholarship was created by Studio Owner & Company Director Trecia Mallet to not only award deserving dancers a full tuition scholarship for unlimited dance education at XLD but also an opportunity for dancers to showcase their leadership skills and make a difference amongst their peers and in the community. Dancers are chosen based on character, class attendance, camaraderie in and outside of the studio, photo and video submission, application, sponsorships, essay question and also a group and solo dance performance. Little, Junior, Teen and Miss XLD Winners are announced at our Winter Recital each year.
Miss Xtreme Level Dance (ages 15-17)
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE MISS XLD SCHOLARSHIP
MISS XLD SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- To qualify for Miss XLD Scholarship dancers must have attended the studio for 2 consecutive years (4 semesters) and be a Company Member
- Dancers must train in 2 or more genres
- Dancers tuition and fees must be current
Miss XLD Candidates will be judged by the following:
- 3C’s (Character, Class Attendance, Camaraderie)- 10pts.
- Photo & Video Submission- 20 pts.
- Tri-Fold Display- 20 pts.
- Entrepreneurship- 50 pts.